opening hoursMonday - Saturday: 10:00AM to 10:00PM Sunday : 10:00AM to 7:00 PM Call Us Anytime
World class Comprehensive and multi-disciplinary care for diseases of brain.
Who we are
Neurosurgeon in Dwarka, Delhi
Dr. Manish Kumar
Contacting Best Neurosurgeons in Delhi, such as Dr. Manish Kumar, is a choice that contributes to reducing the risks of the operation. The patient can rely on the hands of an internationally known Nerurologist in Delhi who, thanks to a long experience of successfully completed operations, with the help of a team of professionals and the support of advanced technologies, will be able to operate in the best and safest way to solve your problem…Read More
What Neurologist in Dwarka/Delhi offers
World class Comprehensive and multi-disciplinary care for Neurological problems.
Over 30 Years of Experience in Neurosurgery
The Neurosurgery is a specialized branch of surgery that deals with the treatment of morbid and pathological conditions that affect the nervous system (central and peripheral). The neurosurgeon in Delhi represents his reference figure.
The Neurosurgeons of Excellence intervene successfully with innovative technologies and procedures to solve any problem interests as brain, bone, skull, spine, meninges and nerves.
In addition to the need for a delicate and as much resolutive action as possible, it is important that the neurosurgeon in Dwarka carefully assesses the relationship of the lesion with the adjacent functional structures, to respect as much as possible the noble brain areas, but also the medulla and the muscle apparatus – tendon that surrounds it.
Here is a detailed list of neurosurgical pathologies subject to intervention by neurologist/neurosurgeon in Dwarka, Delhi, Dr. Manish Kumar who, with the help of a selected and competent team, also taking advantage of the most advanced technologies in the medical field, completes with a large number of operations happened every year.
- Cerebrovascular pathologies: this category includes problems such as hemorrhages and cerebral hematomas. These can be spontaneous or caused by the rupture of aneurysms or intracranial angiomas, arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) or cerebral cavernomas.
- Brain tumors, spinal cord and their envelopes: a series of tumor pathologies affecting the skull (both the vault and the base), craniofacial tumors, vertebral tumors, meningiomas (tumor of the cranial and spinal meninges), neurinomas (of the cranial and spinal nerve sheaths, adenomas and craniopharyngiomas (hypothalamic-pituitary). Primary central nervous system tumors (such as astrocytomas and gliomas) and metastatic tumors (originating from different organs, whose cancer cells have migrated to the brain site ).
- Head injuries and vertebral injuries: typically as a consequence of road accidents and sports activities that can cause fractures of the cranial theca with epidural, subdural or intracerebral cranial hematomas; or burst fractures of the vertebrae, dislocations or vertebral dislocations.
- Degenerative pathology of the spine: which includes problems such as herniated disc (cervical, thoracic and lumbar), cervical spondyloarthrosis myelopathy, stenosis of the vertebral canal (cervical and lumbar), spondylolisthesis (degenerative and malformative-dysplastic), adult degenerative scoliosis.
- Pathology of the peripheral nervous system: nerve entrapment syndrome (e.g. carpal tunnel, ulnar elbow, etc), neoplasms of the spinal nerves (neuromas, etc), injuries of traumatic origin.
- Fragility fractures (osteoporosis)
- Functional and stereotactic neurosurgery (Parkinson’s disease, dystonias, biopsies), with the aim of improving a series of neurological symptoms. It works on nerve centers or brain areas thanks to the stereotaxis technique, whereby it is possible to reach a specific point of the brain and send electrical stimulations in order to obtain a clinical response.
- Neurovascular conflicts (trigeminal neuralgia, other facial pains, etc.): among the techniques of excellence in neurosurgery, it provides for the adoption of microsurgery in order to relieve neuropathic pain caused by different pathologies(surgical treatment of pain).
The Neurosurgery is an evolving area, where technical and technological progress is almost constant. Despite this, as with any surgery, neurosurgery operations are also subject to risks and complications.
In most cases, it is possible to say that this is a reduced percentage, in particular thanks to the technological evolution that has contributed to facilitating operations, together with the expertise and experience of the best neurosurgeon in Delhi. However, for some complex interventions such as tumors of the base of the skull, cerebral vascular malformations and serious vertebro-medullary pathologies, this is still significant today.
From Latest Blog
Read latest blogs by Neurologist in Dwarka/Delhi. Feel free to ask questions in comments for any blog you find interesting.
6 महीने के लड्डू के सिर पर इस वजह से था...
प्रख्यात न्यूरोसर्जन डॉ मनीष कुमार...
6 महीने के लड्डू के सिर के पीछे बने एक और सिर के इलाज में जुटे डॉक्टर नजफगढ़ न्यूरो केयर सेंटर के न्यूरोसर्जन डॉक्टर मनीष कुमार
6 महीने के लड्डू के सिर के पीछे बने एक...